Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Park Run

I did an "easy" run in the park today - I did 2 loops and a little extra as I stopped by the eye doctor on the way to make an appointment for tomorrow. I felt good but I ran too fast. The weather was strange, very windy at first, and then snowy and windy for a while, and then it got colder but the wind died down. I got in and heard the forecast for steady rain tonight, so I guess even with the snow, I was lucky I went when I did.

For the past few weeks, I've been doing the hundred pushup plan. I got through Week 2 last week but then I did the test and didn't get through the minimum. That didn't do much for my motivation and I took a few days off. Today I did my first day of redoing week 2. Hopefully I'll pass the test after this second try.

Distance: 8.7 mi
Time: 70 min